Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate (RA-III) Position in the Nutritional Improvements of Crops Group, ICGEB, New Delhi.
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology was established as a project of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization in 1983.
Developing double herbicide tolerant pigeon pea for improved weed management employing two pronged approach: haplotype mining in native germplasm and CRISPR/Cas9 mediated genome editing tool
DBT, Govt. of India
- Candidates having Ph.D. degree (awarded) in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Plant Molecular Biology or any other related field with postdoctoral experience are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have an excellent academic record (throughout 1st class) and prior experience in wet lab (such as tissue culture, cloning, molecular biology) as well as NGS & Omics analyses of plants. Preference will be given to candidates with expertise in both wet and dry labs.
Fellowship and Duration
Emoluments as per DST/DBT norms and as sanctioned in the project. Initially, this position is available for one year and may be extended based on the performance.
How to Apply?
- It is mandatory to upload CV (less than 3 pages) elaborating your research experience in detail, a cover letter (one page), and complete contact details of three academic referees (name, affiliation, e-mail and phone numbers).
- Please do not attach/send open reference letters. Candidates shortlisted for interview will be asked to arrange for confidential reference letters before the interview.
- Those who do not have internet facilities can post hard copy of the application to: Nutritional Improvement of Crops Group, ICGEB, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067.
- Send your CV to: email@example.com.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview details.
August 26, 2022