Applications are invited for the Post of Officer of Information Technology at BIRAC to work and assist in the IT Department of the Organization.
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) is a not-for-profit Section 8, Schedule B, Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India as an Interface Agency to strengthen and empower the emerging Biotech enterprise to undertake strategic research and innovation, addressing nationally relevant product development needs.
To work and assist in the IT Department of the Organization.
- Qualification: B.Tech (CS/IT) or B.E. (CS/IT) or MCA from a recognized University / Institute.
- Experience: 2 years
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years
Rs. 40,000/- 1,20,000/- plus 35% Perquisites and 27% HRA.
- Assist in fast development/Implementation of IT applications by gathering information.
- HRMS development, building/debugging the code as per guidelines, upgradation of the existing system, incorporation of new IT techniques, system testing with patching. Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Contribute to online user support, technical design documentation, application rollout, and optimized and documented source code.
- Handling IT inventory, content updation, installation and modification of system configuration, system testing, hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners, and implementation of system enhancements/upgrades and debugging.
- Integration of existing modules and implementation of e-office/ERP
How to Apply?
Employees of Central / State Govts and or other CPSEs should send a copy of their applications through the proper channel in a sealed envelope at the below-mentioned address:-
[Human Resource & Administration] Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) 1st Floor, MTNL Building 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003